Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Walking with Angels

This past Saturday night I had the great honor and privileged to not only train with the Dallas chapter of Guardian Angels but I also got to go on patrol with them in some of the worst areas of Dallas. As a result of my time with The Guardian Angels I have a completely different outlook on activism. I also witnessed first hand what it looks like when citizens refuse to accept crime and injustice in their city by truly walking the walk and not just talk the talk as many do. I am so excited that Curtis the founder will join us for Stop The Violence this year. Let me leave you with a thought that has disturbed me since my time with the angels, Are we talking about making a difference, or are we being a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C