Thursday, June 3, 2010

COMMUNICATION WITH THE CREATOR



In American society there is no denying the fact that many live their life in such a high paced way they often have very little time. Little time to rest, little time for silence, little time if any to relax and enjoy the beautiful aspects of life. As my life becomes more and more fast paced in days to come, there is no doubt there are many things that I will have to leave out of my schedule. Yet there are some that I absolutely forbid to eliminate. Time with family, time for laughter, and most of all time away with my God will not be deleted from my daily to do list. As I am preparing for a new series called PRAYER at church, It has often brought about a few questions about why people don't pray...

I believe there are four common reason why people don't pray

1) They are not sure they know how to pray.
2) They get bored or distracted while trying to pray.
3) They think their requests are too small for God.
4) They are not sure their prayers will make a difference.

Regardless of our insecurities, doubts, or even common routines, there is absolutely no way we can possibly have a healthy relationship with our Creator without being in communication with Him...

When's the last time you got away and prayed with gut level honestly for the things that mattered to you? I pray this question will disturb you as much as it has me in recent days.

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C