Saturday, August 28, 2010

JOY

Blog assignment of the week, what brings you joy?

Matthew 25:21 "His master said to him, 'Well done, good and (A)faithful slave You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.'

My life has changed drastically over the years. These days there are a hand full of things that bring me joy. First and foremost, knowing that the Creator of this universe looks past all my junk and loves me. Secondly, my family, I absolutely adore each member of my family. I can't tell you how many times I have been told that having a child of my own blood would be different. Honestly that is the farthest from the truth. I love and adore Lexi just as much as love and adore Sadie. I am so honored to have both of them as my daughter. My wife has become so selfless as she tirelessly takes care of Sadie, she is such an incredible Mom to both Lex and Sadie. I enjoy seeing people "get the reality that once they accept salvation," they are called to make a positive influence among humanity. I love seeing others become more successful than I ever could. It brings me joy to see the less likely become empowered and confident. It brings me joy to see people's dreams become reality. It brings me joy, to pause and enjoy the most simplistic blessings that surround us daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C