Friday, October 1, 2010

Answered Prayer

Yesterday early afternoon I got word that my grandfather took a turn for the worse. After packing as fast as we could with an infant we hurried to Odessa. My prayer the entire trip was that my grandfather would be alert enough to see lil Sadie. My prayer was answered, he got to see his great grandaughter Sadie for the first time and Lexie was able to tell her great grandfather that she loved him. We left his house last night around 1:30am, during the night his health changed even more. Today his breathing is shallow, his alertness has almost diminished completely. Yesterday he said he was ready to die, what a great place to be when your time to depart from this world is rapidly approaching. I'll share a few stories about my grandfather soon, he is truly an American hero.

Live 2 Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C