Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eph 6

In Chapter 6 we see the responsibilities of children and their fathers. Another huge emphasis is that we are to put on the whole armor of God.

Paul quickly charges children to walk in obedience to their parents command, while father’s are charged to raise their children up in the ways of the Lord.

Lastly Paul challenges the Ephesians to stand in strength of the Lord, and withstand all the temptations brought forth from the devil.

I love how Paul starts to conclude the letter, he ask the Ephesians to pray for him. He states, “Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.”

Shouldn’t that be all of our prayers, THAT we would declare the gospel fearlessly?

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C