Thursday, October 14, 2010

hero

Heroes to me are not defined by the titles they obtain. Heroes to me are the ones that at many times get overlooked. They labor without complaining, they spend tireless hours serving in the shadows, they constantly sacrifice without ever seeking recognition.

Even in the midst of a dark and gloomy world at times, I see heroes everyday.

One in particular is my wife.

For last 10 weeks or so, I have witnessed my wife take care of Sadie in a way that leaves me speechless. Late night hours of feeding, taking care of Sadie's daily needs without complaining, and the constant sacrifices she makes on behalf of her has been incredible to witness.She not only does this for our newborn, but she does it for our 10 year old as well. As I constantly witness this going on, (I do help by the way...lol) I am reminded that we our shaping our daughters futures. What an incredible responsibility and honor.

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C