Friday, December 3, 2010

FLASH

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."

Many people that know me best are aware that I have a passion for chronicling my thoughts as a result of already having two books published with a few more quickly approaching. But few people know that I love to watch documentaries about peoples' lives. In all honesty peoples' stories in my opinion are sometimes the greatest undiscovered treasures on the planet. Even though these treasures surround us daily, very few take the opportunity to discover them. I want to always be remembered as a person that did all they could to discover.

I once read "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."

This quote provides a daily reminder that resonates deep within me to live my life in such a way that when the time on my life clock runs out, my imprint will remain. An imprint that was created not on fame, riches, or success, but on the deep conviction to make this world a little more brighter than when I found it.

Live 2 Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C