Friday, December 3, 2010

Old Artist

Pablo Picasso once wrote,
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."

Blame it on my A.D.D. or my creative drive, throughout my life I have always loved to sketch out things. It has been a great joy to watch Lexi, my 10 year old grasp the same passion. Last night I had the privilege to sit down with my 10 year old and decorate paper bags with Christmas themes for prisoners who won't get anything for Christmas.

Like Pablo Picasso who once said,
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." I believe that one of humanity's objectives should be to strive to create works of art not just with pencil and pad but with our lives.

Will you and I remain an artist even when our age matures, only time will tell.
Live 2 Love,
C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C