Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It Doesn't Matter

Today I watched Clint Dobson, the young pastor in Arlington Texas that was murdered celebration service. In the midst of his service a revelation came to my mind. In all reality I have officiated so many tragic situations, yet the most heart breaking are those that have departed from this earth at such a young age. The revelation that came to me is that it doesn't matter how long we live on this earth, what matters is what we do with our lives while we are here. Clint although his life was short in years, he impacted more people than most people do, who live twice as long as he did.

Martin Luther King, Jr said it this way "The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important."

Live to Love.
~ C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C