Monday, March 7, 2011

Rocking Chair

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
~ Author Unknown

As believers in Christ the opportunity to become complacent surfaces from time to time. I believe that worrying, which so many of us are guilty of, is one of the strongest forces to restrain us from moving forward. What if I get sick, what if I lose my job? What if an airplane lands on my house? What if? What if? What if?

The sad reality is so many of us make the choice to live a life that is restricted instead of living a life of liberation that Christ has chose for us to live. Tonight as you get ready to go to sleep, pause and ask God to help you not get caught up in being trapped in the rocking chair.

Live 2 Love
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C