Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Freedom to Move

This past Sunday night I had the great honor of speaking at a Hispanic Assembly of God church. Their hospitality, joy, and passion for the things of God was deeply encouraging. What was more beautiful than that was even though the band didn't have the best instruments, even though the building was small, even though the atmosphere was much different than my church community, God Moved. I have to laugh because I had the opportunity to speak in some massive venues, at times I have spoke in some of the most run down places, but one thing remains true is God doesn't matter where He gets the Invite to, as long As He gets an invitation.

Mission Abilene will definitely be partnering with this particular church community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C