Friday, April 8, 2011

Never Enough

Recently I have been really investigating a few thoughts that have caused me to struggle, research, and act.

One thought I have been wrestling over is how much is enough? The American way says there is never enough.

My heart convicts me that i already have more than enough and I'm 31.

If I was to never purchase another new item for my closet I would still have more than enough.

If I was to never see another day of sunlight I have been blessed to see many.

If I never had the opportunity to sit down at a restaurant and eat a large meal, it would be okay because I have had more than enough.

I even struggled with this thought most of the afternoon as I cleaned, threw away, and packaged stuff to prepare for Abilene Spring Clean.

The reality that I have more than enough intensified when I witnessed all the stuff that was useless in my storage.

More than enough, the reality is I have way too much already. Lord help me use the blessings you have given me for the greater good.


Live 2 Love.
C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C