Friday, June 24, 2011

You're Kidding Me Right? NOT AGAIN.

It's time to announce another feature that the Stop The Violence Movement is bringing back this year. Not only are we bringing back our car and bike show, we are bringing back our tattoo contest. Can you hear it now? Ha Ha...the naysayers, I can't believe those people are doing a tattoo contest, don't you know tattoos are bad, how could they love Jesus and have tattoos?

The older I get the more I realize how true my buddy Harry Root's  quote is that hangs on the wall in his tattoo shop. It reads, "the only difference between a tattooed person and a non tattooed person is a tattooed person doesn't care if you have one or not.

Naysayers arise, but please realize our motive behind our contests is to reach as many different types of people as possible.

Live to Love.
C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C