Friday, June 24, 2011

I20 and I are close friends

Today once again, my vehicle reunites with I20 as I head back out of town. Today is different though. I am traveling to a friend of mines wedding. This particular friend isnt just the average friend, our friendship is much deeper than that. I have known him since I was in 6th grade, in fact he is the only guy that has stood by my side throughout the transformation process of my life. Needless to say he knew  me before Christ, and for the last 14 years he has seen me after Christ.

Most of the time in situations like these I am the one to officiate the wedding, not this time. This time, I will simply stand next to my friend, my brother, to witness this historical moment. It is a great honor to be able to do for him, what he has done for me the last 14 years. Simply to stand up on behalf of him.

Who are you standing for?

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C