Tuesday, July 19, 2011

another enlightenment

As my mind begins to consider the preparations that are In the near future concerning my "Unkie," I have really pondered what the difference between a funeral and a celebration of life service truly is... I have come to the conclusion that at a funeral there isn't hope, and the service basically informs the audience how someone died. A celebration of life service provides the hope found in Christ, and tells the world how someone lived.

I'm looking forward to being able to tell the world how my Unkie lived as we celebrate his life when Jesus calls him home.

Please pray for my entire family, we desperately need God's supernatural strength to help us endure as we deal with the reality that there are no longer weeks that will number the rest of his life, only a few short days.

make some noise...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C