Saturday, August 27, 2011

Because of YOU

Words can not express how thankful I am to all those that sacrificed immensely to make STV in my eyes the most memorable STV event yet. Because of each one of you, my life today was changed forevermore. I witnessed firsthand volunteers, vendors, businesses, nonprofits, and the STV leadership rise to the challenge to make some noise.

Now that the event has come to a close, I want to assure you that next year will be even better. We will take all the feedback we received, work on our weak points, and cherish the bright spots.

For the next week or so I am going to disconnect for a while from social media so I can catch my breathe. But I want to reassure you that I will return louder than ever, because of each one of you.

I'm going to sleep a little better tonight knowing that I witnessed almost 3,000 people come and go today that are a little bit more aware of how to make some noise.

If you are available tomorrow Big AL will be sharing at MISSION ABILENE at 10:45am. I would love to meet you and thank you personally for making some noise.

I pray you continue to make some noise...
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C