Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Back

Hello to all my friends that faithfully read my chronicles...

I apologize for the delay in getting reconnected with the social media world but honestly I needed time away to catch my breath.

I want to give you a few updates that took place while I was away.

1) I left our leadership STV meeting incredibly excited. I can not explain in words how thankful I am for those of you that are making noise. Your ideas, insight, and passion inspires me to raise my voice.

2) STV has truly became a Movement. In the days ahead you will see STV in the forefront of our community's eyes. In the next few weeks we will be posting where all The STV team will be making appearances. If you would like to help us make some noise please contact us.

3) The STV Movement will be in the news in the next few weeks, and I personally will be involved in an extremely media involved circumstance. It breaks my heart that violence orchestrated events take place in the city I call home. I will release a statement to the media, why in this particular situation I have decided to be involved. You will hear more in the days ahead but for the meantime please pray for strength and wisdom for me.

4) I'm excited to announce that I was asked to serve on The Ella Foundation's board. If you are on Facebook please follow Ella's page. God has opened up so many doors for Charity and The Ella Foundation post STV. I am truly humbled and honored that Charity would ask me to join forces with her soon to be international organization.

5) Lastly, within the next few months Sheri and my new project "Echoes of the City," will be published. Honestly I am more excited about this project then our first project.

Make some Noise,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C