Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 1

How my life will come to a complete stop is irrelevant to me. But what is said about me when that time comes is what concerns me. When that time arrives I pray there is one thing that is said about me for certain. That one thing is "Chad, although he made countless mistakes in his lifetime, he was a man that never ceased dreaming.

For this statement to be true about me, I must completely stop limiting God as a result of my insecurities. I can no longer be held hostage by my fears, fears of inadequacies, fear of the unknown, and fear of not being in control. As a result of these fears, dreaming at times has become a past occurrence only to be remembered by dusty memories. 

God help me to pick the lock that has restrained you for so long.

Hello, my name is Chad, I am a person that has limited God.

Hi, My name is Chad  this is day one of my sobriety.

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C